The 30th IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC 2011)
The 30th IEEE International Performance, Computing, And Communication Conference (IPCCC) 2011
November 17-19, 2011
Orlando, Florida, USA
Call for Papers
The International Performance, Computing, and Communications Conference is a premier IEEE conference presenting research in the performance of computer and communication systems.
For the last 30 years, IPCCC has been a research forum for academic, industrial, and government researchers.
We encourage submission of high-quality papers reporting original work in both theoretical and experimental research areas.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Hot Topics For IPCCC 2011
- Mobile Ad Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networks
- Performance Evaluation and Modeling
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Wireless Communication and Networks
- Network Protocols
- Internet Services and Network Management
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Online Social Network Analysis
- Network Data Mining
- Network Information Assurance, and Security
- Cache, Memory, and Disk Storage Systems
- Performance Tools and Techniques
- Fundamental Theory and Algorithms
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Workload Characterization and its Impact on Architecture Design
- Multi- and Single- core Processor Architecture
- Embedded Systems
FULL PAPERS: Full paper submissions may not exceeds 8 pages. Please see the IEEE formatting instruction for details: http://www.computer.org/CPS.
All papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. They will be judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, conditional upon the author’s advance registration and attendance at the conference.
POSTERS: We welcome submissions of poster applications in the form of a two-page extended abstract in PDF format.
A subset of full paper submissions will also be invited to the IEEE IPCCC Poster Session.
Accepted posters will be presented on the night of November 18 (Friday) and the extended abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings.
Send Extended Abstracts to the Poster Chair, Dr. Fan Wu, by August 15, 2011.”
WORKSHOPS AND PANELS: Proposals for panel sessions and workshops are welcome. Please contact the Workshop Chair for details.
|Workshop and Panel Proposal Due||July 15, 2011|
|Conference Paper Submissions Due||August 12, 2011|
|Paper Acceptance Notification||September 25, 2011|
|Camera-Ready Manuscript Due||October 5, 2011|
The paper submission site in EDAS is http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=10811
- Sheng Zhong, SUNY Buffalo, USA
Vice General Chairs
- Steven Ko, SUNY Buffalo, USA
- Chengkai Li, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- Dejing Dou, University of Oregon, USA
- Yu Wang, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA
- Fan Wu, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Tingting Chen, Oklahoma State University, USA
- Song Fu, University of North Texas, USA
- Liehuang Zhu, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Neil Nelson, USA
- Nasr Ullah, Freescale Semiconductor, USA
- Jack Chen, Cisco, USA