The 27th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2018)
The 27th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (ICCCN 2018)
July 30 -August 2, 2018
ICCCN 2018 is Technically Co-Sponsored by the IEEE Communication Society
ICCCN is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel ideas and fundamental advances in the fields of computer communications and networks. ICCCN serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners with a common interest in improving computer communications and networking through scientific and technological innovation.
The primary focus of the ICCCN 2018 conference is on new and original research results in the areas of design, implementation, and applications of computer communications and networks. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cognitive, Cellular and Mobile Networks (CCM)
- Communication Architecture, Algorithms, Modeling and Evaluation (CAAME)
- Data Centers and Big Data Computing (DCBC)
- Green Networking and Sustainable Computing (GREEN)
- Grid, Cloud, Internet and Middleware Computing and Communication (GCIM)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Multimedia and Real-Time Networking (MRN)
- Security, Privacy, Trust and Incentives (SPTI)
- Sensor/Embedded Networks and Pervasive Computing (SNPC)
- Software Defined Networks and Network Testing and Deployment (SDN)
- Social Networks and Computing (SNC)
- Wireless LAN, Ad Hoc, and Mesh Networks (WAM)
- Hot Topics in Networking (HOT)
Instructions for Authors
Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready format (double-column, 10-pt font) and must be submitted via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccn-2018-hangzhou) as PDF files (formatted for 8.5×11-inch paper). The manuscripts should be no longer than 9 pages. Up to two additional pages are permitted if the authors are willing to pay extra charge at the time of publication (manuscripts should not exceed 11 pages in total). Submitted papers should not be previously published in or be under consideration for publication in another conference or journal. Paper titles and/or author names cannot be changed and/or added to the papers once papers are submitted to ICCCN 2018 for review. The Program Committee reserves the right to not review papers that either exceed the length specification or have been submitted or published elsewhere. Submissions must include a title, abstract, keywords, author(s) and affiliation(s) with postal and e-mail addresses. Note: If a submission is not accepted as a regular paper, it may be accepted as a “short paper”. All accepted papers will be considered for the Best Paper Award. The paper’s abstract must be registered on EasyChair by the deadline indicated below.
Review and Publication of Manuscripts
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the TPC and judged on originality, technical correctness, relevance, and quality of presentation. An accepted paper must be presented at the conference venue by the registered author at the full registration rate. Each full registration covers up to two conference papers authored by the registered author. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
ICCCN 2018 workshops are exciting forums to present, discuss, and formulate specialized topics and emerging hot research topics (new areas, new problems or new methods). The workshops offer a perspective distinct from and complementary to the research themes of the main conference. Workshop papers should be no longer than 6 pages with up to two extra pages given the authors are willing to pay extra page charge (manuscripts should not exceed 8 pages in total). The detailed info can be found in the workshop Call for Papers (or visit
http://icccn.org/icccn18/workshop/list-of-workshops/). For any questions or additional information, please contact the Workshop Chairs listed below.
Call for Poster Papers
The 27th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (ICCCN 2018) provides an opportunity to present in-progress work in the fields of computer communications and networks. Topics of interest are the same as the research topics in the ICCCN’18 conference Call for Papers. Early implementations, prototypes, work-in-progress systems/applications as well as commercial products that are related to the topics are welcome. Presenting a poster is an effective way to obtain early and valuable feedback from a knowledgeable crowd at the conference.
Poster Paper Submission
Posters must be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready format (double-column, 10-pt font). Each poster submission must be no longer than 2 pages including all figures/tables and references. Poster papers should be submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccn-2018-hangzhou. In the submission form, select the Posters Track.
|Abstract Submission Due (conference paper):||March 5, 2018|
|Conference Paper Submission Due:||March 12, 2018|
|Conference Paper Acceptance Notification:||April 21, 2018|
|Workshop/Poster Paper Submission Due:||March 31, 2018|
|Workshop/Poster Paper Acceptance Notification:||April 28, 2018|
|All Camera-Ready Papers Due:||May 10, 2018|
- Tarek F. Abdelzaher, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA (email@example.com)
- Ting Wu, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shambhu J. Upadhyaya, University at Buffalo, USA (email@example.com)
- Sheng Zhong, Nanjing University, China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Workshop General Co-Chairs:
- Keiwei Sha,University of Houston – Clearlake, USA (email@example.com)
- Debiao He, Wuhan University, China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kang Chen, Southern Illinois University, USA (email@example.com)
- Ye Wu, Baidu Inc., China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ning Weng, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, USA (email@example.com)